We are teaming up with influencer extraordinaire, Em Sheldon as she renovates her new home to give one lucky winner the chance to win a ProCook Professional Stainless Steel 6 Piece Set, perfect for any lockdown cookery projects. The set includes a 14cm, 16cm and 18cm saucepan, 24cm frying pan, 20cm stockpot and a 24cm shallow casserole. The perfect all round cookware set for all your cooking tasks, this is a giveaway you won’t want to miss.
Designed to be used in both professional and domestic kitchens alike, the range benefits from solid durable construction using the highest quality no-tarnish 18/10 stainless steel and a substantial 0.8mm gauge body wall with a 7mm impact bonded base for perfect heat distribution and excellent cooking performance.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 14th February 2021. The Promoter and host (Em Sheldon) accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Monday 15th February 2021. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one ProCook Professional Stainless Steel 6 Piece Set that includes a 14, 16 and 18cm saucepan, 24cm frying pan, 20cm stockpot and a 24cm shallow casserole
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on 15th February 2021 by the host. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.