Now that the sunshine is here, most of the UK will be flocking to the park to enjoy a picnic filled with all our favourite summery snacks. And to welcome picnic season, we’ve decided to give away a bundle filled with everything you need to enjoy a glorious picnic in the sunshine.
The lucky winner will receive a selection of our stunning Olso Couple tableware, a set of our contemporary Chiswick Cutlery, some classic St. Tropez Champagne glasses and everything else you’d need to have a luxury picnic for yourself and some friends. All you need to bring is the basket and a blanket!
For your chance to win head to our Instagram or Facebook profiles to enter… good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of ProCook, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 17th June 2021. ProCook accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Friday 18th June 2021. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one set of 4 ProCook St.Tropez Champagne Glasses, one set of 4 Oslo Coupe Stoneware Dinner Plates, one set of 4 Oslo Coupe Stoneware Salad Plates, one 16-piece Chiswick Cutlery set, one set of 4 ProCook Ivory Napkins, two Small Glass Ovenware Airtight Storage Dishes, one set of 3 ProCook Tea Towels in Biscuit and Black and one 550ml Glass Clip Top Bottle. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Host reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on 18th June 2021 by the host. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Host reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Host for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and location available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and location to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Host may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Host’s sole opinion) or who, in Host’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Host.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Host is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.