We want your sarnies! To support the launch of our new TV ad we’re launching our #procooksandwich campaign on social media and we would love to see what your favourite sandwich is to make at home. Whether you’re a lover of the classic BLT, fancy an Instagram-worthy loaded open sandwich or have perhaps mastered your favourite foot-long recipe at home, we want to see your sandwiches!
The wonderful thing about sandwiches is that everyone has their favourite, so we want to start an online library filled with lots of tasty sandwich recipes for people to try at home. All we’re asking you to do is make your favourite sarnie, snap a photo and post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #procooksandwich along with a few words on what’s inside… and that’s it! You’re welcome to post as many sandwiches as you like, just remember to always use #procooksandwich in the caption so we can see all your delicious sandwich creations.
We’ll then pick one winner each week for the next six weeks who will be awarded with our brand new ProCook Damascus 67 Bread Knife, good luck!
The important bit – don’t forget that you’ll need to post your sandwich on a public profile as sadly anything posted on a private account will not be accessible to us so will not be entered into the competition.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. Entry is by form of posting a photo of a handmade sandwich on a public profile on Instagram or Facebook with the mention of #procooksandwich in the caption.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- The campaign is made up of six weekly competitions. Entries must be received by 23:59 on the Sunday of each week to be entered into that week’s competition. The final Sunday entry and the end to the overall competition is Sunday 11th April 2021. The Promoter’s accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries on Instagram and Facebook on public profiles that include the #procooksandwich hashtag will be combined and entered into a prize draw that will take place on the Monday of each week. The first drawn winner that meets all requirements is final.
- The prize for each winner is 1 x ProCook Damascus 67 Bread Knife. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on the each Monday following the closure of entries on a Sunday night . The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days after receiving notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.