We have always loved seeing your snaps of your ProCook moments and recently we had a brainwave, let’s say thank you for sharing your photos by awarding £100 to spend in a ProCook store to our Customer of the Month!
Each month we’ll be selecting our top 4 photos that have been posted with #myprocook and inviting you to vote for your favourite. The votes from Facebook and Instagram will be combined and whoever comes out on top will get £100 to spend in a ProCook store!
So whether it’s your signature dish, a recent tablescape or a cute snap with your puppy, don’t forget to use #myprocook when posting to be entered into the running!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw. All entries must include ProCook product and be posted with #myprocook to be considered valid. Multiple entries are permitted but only one per entrant can be admitted into the final four.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on the last calendar day of each month. ProCook accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted.
- All valid entries posted on Facebook and Instagram will be collected and combined where the ProCook Social Media Team will choose their top four. These will then be shared on the ProCook Facebook and Instagram accounts where there will be 3 days to vote for your favourite using likes on Facebook and a comment on Instagram.
- The prize for the winner is 1 x £100 in credit to spend at a ProCook store. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to claim their prize and by entering are giving permission to be contacted by ProCook to arrange the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified the next working day after the voting closes. The winner must claim their prize within 10 working days of the host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Host reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.