Looking to ring in the Year of the Tiger with a big celebration? Well, we have the perfect giveaway for you!
We’re offering one of YOU the chance to win a bundle of ProCook goodies to throw the ultimate Chinese New Year celebrations! Worth over £100, this prize includes everything you need to put on the perfect spread for family and friends.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook and Sweet Freedom), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Sunday 30th January 2022. ProCook accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries from both the competition post on the ProCook Facebook and ProCook Instagram account will be collected and combined and will be entered into a prize draw that will take place on Monday 31st January 2022. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is 1 x Bamboo Steamer, 1 x Dumpling Maker set, 1 x 30cm Professional Stainless Steel Wok and Lid and 1 x set (2 pairs) of Wooden Chopsticks. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address, telephone number and date of birth to be shared with ProCook for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 31st January 2022 by the host. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Host reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address email@example.com (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.