We’re delighted to have partnered with meat specialist, Donald Russell to win everything you need to put on the ultimate Easter spread. The lucky winner will receive a Luxury Roast meal for 4 and we’ll also be throwing in some roasting essentials to help you host your best Easter yet!
If you’d like to enter for a chance to win all you need to do is head over to our Facebook page, find the competition post and follow the instructions. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter (ProCook and Donald Russell), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Thursday 7th April 2022. The Promoter’s accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the Promoter and host and are not returned.
- All correctly completed entries from the competition posts on both Donald Russell and ProCook’s profiles will be combined and entered into a prize draw that will take place on Monday 11th April 2022. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is 1 x Extra Trimmed Rump Roast 900g, 2 x packs of Carrot & Parsnip Mash, 2 x packs of Goose Fat Roast Potatoes with Rosemary Butter, 4 x Homestyle Yorkshire Puddings, 1 x Traditional Gravy 500g, 4 x Bramley Apple Pies, 1 x ProCook Meat Thermometer Grey, 1 x ProCook Heavy Gauge Enamel Roasting Tin with Rack and 1 x ProCook Professional X50 Carving Set. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook and Donald Russell for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 11th April 2022. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days after receiving notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and county available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and county to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY and Donald Russell Ltd, Harlaw Road, Inverurie, Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FR.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.