We are treating THREE of you this Valentine’s Day to a chance of winning a ProCook Cast Iron Griddle Pan and Steak Knife 6 Piece Set. To enter, simply head to our Facebook, TikTok or Instagram and find the competition post. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of ProCook, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 on Tuesday 13th February 2024. ProCook accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the host and are not returned.
4. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on Wednesday 14th February 2024. We will be announcing 1 x winner on each of the following social platforms: Instagram, TikTok and Facebook. 5. The prize for the 3 winners is 1 x Cast Iron Griddle Pan and 1 x Steak Knife Set 6 Piece. There is no cash alternative.
6. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Host reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified on Wednesday 14th February 2024 by the host. The winners must claim their prize within 5 working days of the host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Host reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
9. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
10. We will make the winner’s name and location available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and location to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
11. Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent,
dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. By entering the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.