- By submitting Content to ProCook, you are confirming that:
- You are the sole owner, creator and author of the Content and the intellectual property it contains. If you are not the owner, that you have obtained permission from said owner of such rights and will inform ProCook should they change or are withdrawn.
- You voluntarily waive all ‘moral rights’ to your Content.
- ProCook’s use of your Content will not infringe intellectual property, privacy, image, publicity, or any other rights of any third party, require the payment of any compensation to any third party, or breach any applicable laws.
- The Content will not be, or may reasonably be considered as, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially, or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation.
- You were not compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for the Content.
- That it does not contain any computer viruses, worms or any other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You grant ProCook an irrevocable right and license to use, modify, translate, copy and display the Content for any lawful commercial purpose in both original and edited form worldwide. This includes but is not limited to ProCook social media accounts, website, blogs, advertising, store displays, TV advertisement and generally in the promotion of ProCook products and services. This may include distributing your Content to a third party provider for use in any ProCook related advertisement campaign. Such rights extend to ProCook’s affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, and anyone else acting on behalf of ProCook.
- The rights you grant to ProCook are non-exclusive and you retain all rights to use the Content for your own purposes. ProCook will not pay any royalties or compensation to you or any third party for use of the Content. Use of Content is at ProCook’s discretion and ProCook is not obliged to use your Content.
- You agree that you do not have any right to review, approve, or object to ProCook’s use of your Content or the copy posted alongside, or to be identified as the author/creator of the Content.
- You agree to hold ProCook harmless and indemnify ProCook against any actions, loss, claims, demands and damage arising out of any claims by third parties of every kind of nature, in connection with the Content and a breach of your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- ProCook is the controller of your personal data, and you can obtain further information or exercise any of your legal rights by contacting email@example.com.