Calling all budding bakers! We’ve teamed with Cotswold Flour and Elaine Boddy to bring you one incredible giveaway for all the home bakers and bread lovers out there. This bundle contains everything you need to master your very own Sourdough loaf using Cotswold Flour’s new range of Ancient Flours, a signed copy of Elaine’s ‘Whole Grain Sourdough at Home’ and a copy of her new book, ‘The Sourdough Whisperer’ PLUS our new Cast Iron Casserole Dish in a beautiful reactive blue tone.
To enter, simply look for this image on our Instagram. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, with the exception of employees of ProCook, Cotswold Flour, Elaine Boddy and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on Monday 27th June 2022. ProCook accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the host by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and will not be counted. Entries become the property of the host and are not returned. Multiple entries are permitted.
- All correctly completed entries from the ProCook’s Instagram account will be combined with entries from Cotswold Flour’s post/s and Elaine Boddy’s post/s and entered into a prize draw that will take place on Tuesday 28th June 2022. The first drawn entry will be the winner.
- The prizes for the winner are 1 x ProCook 24cm Cast Iron Casserole in Reactive Blue, 1 x signed copy of Whole Grain Sourdough at Home and 1 x copy of The Sourdough Whisperer, and a bundle of Cotswold Flour’s brand-new Ancient Flours. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants will be required to provide their full name, postal address, email address and telephone number to be shared with ProCook and the other Promoters for delivery purposes only. The prize can only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Host and Promoters reserve the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified on Tuesday 28th June 2022 by the host. The winner must claim their prize within 10 working days of the Host sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Host reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter’s for the purposes of running the competition as detailed in these terms and conditions.
- We will make the winner’s name and location available on request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please state the name of the competition in the subject heading 10 weeks after the closing date). If you do not want your name and location to be made available in the event that you win, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Please note we are required to make the winner’s details available to the ASA if requested.
- Promoter’s may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in the Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating, or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Host and Promoters are ProCook, Davy Way, Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2BY and Cotswold Flour, FWP Matthews Ltd, Station Road, Shipton under Wychwood, Chipping Norton, OX7 6BH.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.