At ProCook we’re always on the lookout for new kitchen gadgets, and this April we’re giving you the chance to invent your own.
Don’t hold back – we want to see the biggest, cleverest and wackiest inventions you can think of. The only rule – it must be designed for the kitchen.
Just pick up an entry form in store, or download it here!
The best entry for your local store will win an Easter Egg Making Kit and Easter egg, and the overall UK winner will win a 10-piece cookware set and 6-piece knife set worth £354 for their family!
Three ways to enter:
- Hand this entry form into your nearest store
- Scan your entry and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your entry to Facebook, tag @ProCookUK and name your local store
Terms and conditions:
- Competition closes Easter Monday 17th April at 23:59pm
- Competition is open to entrants 16 and under only
- The email address used with your entry should be that of a parent or guardian
- There is 1 x runner up prize (a ProCook Easter Egg Making Kit and Easter egg) per store only
- There is 1 x overall UK prize of a 10-piece Gourmet Steel cookware set and 6-piece Professional X50 knife set only
- The winner for each store will be picked by the managers of the store, and is at their discretion
- The overall UK winner will be chosen by the Head of Brand at ProCook
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, damaged, delayed or undelivered.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook and in person via email or phone on 21st April 2017
- This competition is for entertainment only, the winning entry will not be manufactured.
- The names of all winners can be obtained by sending an SAE with a covering letter to:
- Marketing Team
- Marketing Team
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- By entering the competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, the promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- No purchase necessary
- Promoter: ProCook, Unit 2, Davy Way, Gloucester, GL22BY